Certified Service For Lumenis Medical & Aesthetic Products & Devices
At Lumenis we are committed to providing the highest quality and the most comprehensive service in the industry for Medical and Aesthetic equipment repair and maintenance. Lumenis Service provides you with peace of mind, so you can focus on patient care, not the equipment.
- Lumenis service is provided only by Manufacturer-Certified Customer Service Engineers
- Lumenis Customer Service Engineers are trained and constantly updated on all recent procedures and updates required by the manufacturer
- Only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts are used to ensure optimal performance of Lumenis systems
- Maximise your operational uptime with preventative maintenance and a timely service request response
- Lumenis has more than 40 years of experience providing Service solutions to our customers with the largest multi-disciplinary service organisation in the laser industry
- Highly experienced and dedicated team of Laser Service Engineers
- Technical Support Call Center representatives available during business hours, Monday to Friday
Lumenis provides you with the most comprehensive service and maintenance plans in the industry for Medical and Aesthetic laser repair and maintenance. Our Service Plans are tailored to meet your individual needs and provide you with an unsurpassed service quality, in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Minimum of 95% system uptime, guaranteed
- 24 to 48 hour technical response time when on-site visit is required
- Additional service plans available to ensure service is delivered to meet your specific requirements
- Lumenis Customer Service Engineers are trained to take care of your service needs, in a timely manner with quality workmanship. Giving you and your patients complete piece of mind.
- To learn more about Lumenis Service Performance Plans, please Contact Us and request a Performance Plan brochure.
- All service engineers are adhering to current government advisory and COVID-19 working guidance
Service performance plans benefits
- Priority given to Performance Plan customers
- Full fault triage, remote fault finding and escalation service
- 100% manufacturer-guaranteed spare parts with next day availability (when ordered before 12:00pm)
- Options for planned preventative maintenance at weekends
- All safety and performance updates
- A global network of Lumenis experts
- Access to additional value added benefits (dependent upon your choice of Performance Plan)
Lumenis Service partners with our customers to ensure safety and compliance with the latest CMS and The Joint Commission requirements, the highest quality standards in the industry. According to the updated CMS4 and The Joint Commission5 requirements, Medical Laser devices’ maintenance should be performed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and is not eligible to be managed via an Alternate Equipment Management (AEM) program. These regulations intend to limit potential for injury and inadvertent light exposure during service of the Medical Laser devices.
Why have a Lumenis Performance Plan?
- Enhanced response time
- Full UK & Ireland coverage
- Only original OEM parts used
- Service Hotline
- Priority access to spare parts
- ISO 13485 compliant
- Readily available computerised service records
- UK Service has the support of our global network
- A range of offerings to accommodate our customers’ various financial and risk management priorities
Reduced Risk, Predictable and Cost Effective Solutions
After manufacturer’s warranty expires, medical equipment service repair and replacement costs become a customer’s responsibility. Lumenis Service offers reliable and cost effective solutions for all types of accounts and budgets that can save our customers thousands of pounds over the lifetime of their Lumenis System.
Comprehensive Lumenis Performance Plans can help you save substantial money and lower the lifetime cost of ownership by covering all parts, accessories, labor and travel, and performing regular Preventative Maintenance check-ups. All these eliminate exposure to potential expenses and prevent problems from ever occurring, while extending the life of the laser and optimising its performance.
Click here to find your local service center for LightSheer, M22, AcuPulse, UltraPulse, Ophthalmic and some other Lumenis laser system repair and maintenance services or fill in the contact form and our regional service expert will contact you shortly.
“Choosing a company to supply your laser hair removal machine is quite often the single most important decision a beauty or aesthetics business can take due to the popularity of hair removal services. Therefore, deciding not only on a machine which has proven results but also on a company which will support you through difficult times when the machinery brakes down or when your business stops generating income due to global pandemics! The entire team at Lumenis have always been very accommodating and supportive and have ensured, whenever possible, that our business continues to run smoothly. The service is always very professional Thank you for your ongoing support.”
Clinic Owner, Simply Clinics, London, UK
“I have had 6 Lumenis laser devices over the past 14 years and highly recommend purchasing an official service plan through Lumenis. When a machine needs repair, I know with confidence that the service provided by great people like Will and Brian is second to none. Trust your machine to no one else.”
Ramsey Markus, M.D.
Associate Professor of Dermatology & Director of Laser Surgery Department of Dermatology Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX
“Lumenis service provides me with peace of mind, knowing that I can always count on their certified service professionals and great staff. They keep our lasers in compliance with the latest regulations, including all the latest manufacturer required updates, software and whatever it takes to keep our lasers in the best operational status. You can rest assured you are in good hands when you purchase a Lumenis Service Agreement.”
Susan Lossing, CME
Permanent Choice, MN
“Being under a Lumenis Service Contract has been great for Fauquier Hospital in every way. Lumenis Service does a great job! Timely performed semiannual Preventative Maintenance check-ups were provided as part of the service contract benefits provided by Lumenis.
Whenever we get audited by The Joint Commission, thanks to the service for our lasers provided by the manufacturer, we are able to pass the audit and accreditation verification with flying colors. Once we present documentation of Lumenis’ equipment service performed by Original Equipment Manufacturer, then we easily pass the audit with no additional questions asked.
On the rare occasion our lasers needed corrective maintenance, all needed repairs were always provided in a timely fashion and any issues were resolved in one visit and to our highest satisfaction. The Lumenis Service Engineer is always competent, patient, dependable, reliable, on time and able to provide the highest level of service to us.”
Clinical Engineering Manager Fauquier Hospital Warrenton, VA.
Lumenis Global Service Organization includes service centers in key locations in Europe, North America, Latin America, India, Australia, China, Japan and Israel. Click here to find your local service center or fill in your details on our online contact form and our regional service experts will get in touch with you shortly.