A patent-protected innovation revolutionizing urology care
Proprietary fibers designed for durability, flexibility and versatility
Multiple energy & frequency settings
Intuitive dual pedal operation
Energy transmission vs. working distance
Bench test – A representative case11
MOSESTM pulse delivery technology provides optimized laser impact in every working distance, compared to the regular technology1.
Holmium laser lithotripsy
Lumenis Pulse 120H ultra-speed dusting of up to 80Hz allows you to pulverize the stone, reducing the need for retrieval devices or ureteral access sheaths4.
Achieve robust fragmentation when you need it the most5
Apply high energy levels of up to 6J to quickly and efficiently fragment stones.
MOSESTM Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (MoLEP)
Remove prostates of any size
Join the growing wave of urologists adopting HoLEP – the new gold standard for BPH 8.
Improved enucleation efficiency
Leverage the power of the MOSES P120H for a more efficient tissue removal and 20% increase in enucleation rate (gr/min). Enjoy the advantages of improved intraoperative vision and cleaner dissection of the capsular plane9.
The unique pulse reshaping results in improved hemostasis, providing you with higher visibility during the procedure and bleeding control10,11.
MOSES™ Pulse 120H Accessories:
Smooth process more confidence
Advanced ball-shaped tip enables a smooth initial insertion of the Moses 200 /F/L fiber through a flexible scope, and designed to minimize potential scope damage.
Focus on what matters during PCNL.
Suction hand-piece allows simultaneous lithotripsy and aspiration of stone fragments6,7
Acceleration in hand. The MOSES technology shows superior vaporization rate and efficiency compared to regular pulse, indicating potential reduction in procedure time11.
``Simply dust it away``
“We demonstrated an improvement in complete stone-free rates when using a dusting technique for renal stones with ultra-high frequencies5.”
Dr. Khurshid Ghani
``Clear, measurable clinical value``
“With this new technology we have been successful in transitioning the majority of our HoLEP procedures to same day discharge home.”
Dr. Amy E. Krambeck, Indiana University
Want to learn more?
Get Clinical information, Procedure video’s, detailed brochure and more..
MOSES Pulse™ 120H – Specifications
Maximum Energy: 6J
Maximum repetition rate: 80Hz
- Elhilali et al. Moses technology in a stone simulator.Can Urol Assoc J. 2018 Apr;12(4):127-130. doi: 10.5489/ cuaj.4797. Epub 2017 Dec 22
- Andonian et al. Double-blinded Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing Moses and Regular Modes of Holmium Laser Lithotripsy: Preliminary Results. Podium presentation at EAU 2018
- Elhilali M., Badaan S., Ibrahim A., Andonian S. Use of Moses Pulse Modulation Technology to Improve Holmium Laser Lithotripsy Outcomes: A preclinical study. Journal of Endourology (June, 2017)
- Influence of high energy holmium laser parameters and applied fiber diameter on calculi phantom ablation. Haim Epshtein, Idan Sthzeglowski and Arkady Khachaturov. WCE poster 2014
- Dusting utilizing suction technique (DUST) for percutaneous nephrolithotomy: Use of a dedicated laser handpiece to treat a staghorn stone. Ghani K.R., Roberts W.W. EAU poster 2017
- A Usability Comparison of Laser Suction Handpieces for Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy. Dauw CA, Borofsky MS, York N, Lingeman JE. J Endourol. 2016 Nov;30(11):1165-1168
- John Michalak, David Tzou, Joel Funk: HoLEP: the gold standard for the surgical management of BPH in the 21st Century Am J Clin Exp Urol 2015;3(1):36-42
- Mark Cynk, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate is More Efficient with More Laser Power, abstract #MP7- 01, Moderated Poster Session 7: BPH/LUTS, WCE 2016
- Beaghler M, Leo M, Gass J, March J, Sandoval S, et al. (2017) Initial Experience with New High Powered 120 W Holmium for Vaporization of the Prostate. Urol Nephrol Open Access J 4(2): 00119. DOI: 10.15406/ unoaj.2017.04.00119
- Yehudit Kraizer, Shadie Badaan, Moshe Elazar, Haim Epshtein, Uri Shpolansky: Perfused bladder model for simulation of hemostasis control using holmium laser. WCE poster 2014
- Bench test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance
PB-2007617 Rev A